Welcome to Seeking Beauty




We're a regular horse hotel around here this week!

Today, Seeking Beauty arrived at my house for a week or so stay until Dale can pick him up to go home to Newell. I am proud to say I am a part owner in this AWESOME stallion, who is currently a TOP 10 leading sire (and LEADING sire of 2YOs) in Ohio. In fact, he just had another winner yesterday when Boom Boom Frankie won over a mile on the turf at Gulfsteam!

His sire statistics aside, the best thing about Beauty is his outstanding disposition. I have never met a kinder, more willing soul than this stallion. He arrived on a trailer today with a mare in full standing heat and while he was very interested in her when I unloaded him, he walked with me (no shank mind you) as quiet as an old kid's pony to the barn. He has spent the afternoon chilling in the barn with his new companion, Cody the elderly TWH and while the mares have been squalling ALL DAY outside, Beauty has yet to fuss or call back to them.

When not standing at stud, Beauty is now a working ranching horse with Dale in the Gate to Great/Horse Creek Thoroughbreds program. He is a SUPER cowhorse and I might sound like a crazy parent for admitting this, but yes, Evie has ridden this big guy leadline while at Dale's. If you met him once, you would know why. What a horse!

Comments

Popular Posts