Donkey Deflation



Sooooo, does anyone besides me think that Tori looks, well, decidedly less "bulgy" than her photo from a week ago?

Could this be the great baby re-positioning? 
(virtually the only way to tell a donkey is close to giving birth as many don't bag up in any way or have the noticable tailhead changes, etc of a mare--gah!)

Or did she decide that since I spent all that money on the fruitless estrogen test that she should just "suck it in" and get fit for that summer swim suit look?

I hadn't been out to the donkey pasture to really look since Tuesday and this was the brand new donkey shape that greeted me. Raven still looks like a giant donkey balloon but Tori has an entirely new donkey shape--WTH?

She has been grumpy and standoffish to Raven (but not me) for the last 10 days or so but I had been attributing that to donkey misery due to the heat and humidity. She also seems a little "hunched up" but that could be from being cold (it's only 55 here today).

Hmmmm...

Comments

Popular Posts