Butterflies on the Farm



Today we had to enter that most dreaded (by parents at least) of all spaces--the toy section of the store.

We were on a mission to buy a birthday present for Cousin Morgan and just when I thought we would escape from the danger zone with only the present, these butterfly wings happened. Evie had been rather randomly requesting butterfly wings all week (no idea why) and of course, the very end of the aisle had this big, giant, sparkly pink pair. I really can't blame her for breaking down.

And after seeing the utter joy these wings brought her for the last, oh, 3-4 hours, I don't blame myself for breaking down and buying them. Because if I could spend $5.95 on something that made me that happy, for that long, I sure as heck would.



Nobody messes with the "Butterfly-Princess-Farm Girl Fairy"...especially when she has her boots on.

Comments

Popular Posts