Donkey Wagering

In the spirit of all the wagering on equines that defines Kentucky Derby week for most Americans, I have a challenge for all my friends.

Many of you may have been following the saga of the "are they or aren't they pregnant" donkeys that we acquired last winter. Now that these two reside in a pasture directly outside my office window, I am even more perplexed about their reproductive state. Because seriously-WHAT is in that belly?

And so I would like to offer everyone the chance to get in on a friendly Facebook contest.

First you must decide if you believe the donkeys to be pregnant or not. And if you DO believe they are pregnant, pick a potential due date.

Comment below and we'll tally it up. If they surprise us with baby donkeys, I might just have to award the person with the closest due date a tiny donkey of their own...because seriously, what the heck will we do with them? Oye ve...
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts