Spaghetti Night


I am a busy (ok boring) person and so I don't engage in any of the bigger vices that bring amusement in life: I don't drink, I don't smoke and I don't rock and roll. Instead I have to content myself with the little things-you know, like watching chickens eat spaghetti.
So you can imagine my consternation last week when unbeknownst to me, my husband took the leftover spaghetti noodles out and fed them to the chickens...keeping all the fun to himself.
I was annoyed enough about this to not only berate him (gently) but to grouch about it to coworkers, making it a class I marriage misdemeanor.
Which meant after tonight's spaghetti dinner at home, you better bet I hovered over those leftover noodles and whisked them outside as soon as we were done.
A farm girl's got to have her fun somehow...

Comments

Popular Posts