Oh Cody...



I spent a considerable amount of planning, time and effort designing a new and improved winter hay feeding system so that we could hopefully have less hay waste this winter. I thought I had a brilliant plan that would be ideal for both man and beast.

But alas, all has come to naught because THIS HORSE cannot figure it out.

I know Cody is old and not very smart, but how hard is to figure out how to stick your head in and EAT? Nobody else hesitated for even a second--they are eating their fool heads off.

But Cody?

Well, Cody is just a fool. He got all anxious and upset and finally just gave up and walked away. I tried to lead him back and show him (literally, I showed him myself how to do it) and all he could do was be pathetic and sad.

So guess who got his own pile of hay on the ground?

Comments

Popular Posts